Webinar Talk: Community pharmacist recommendations for Allergic Rhinitis
Time & date: 20 October 2020. 13:00 GMT+4
Webinar on Community pharmacist recommendations for Allergic Rhinitis an educational experience designed to support pharmacists in managing patients with allergic rhinitis in community pharmacy.
During the webinar with Dr Sanah Hasan we will give an overview of Allergic Rhinitis, and a key role of pharmacists in the management of allergic rhinitis. Your role is specially important because the majority of medications used to treat allergic rhinitis are available for purchase over the counter (OTC).
The goal of pharmacists role in allergic rhinitis management is :
- Asking about their symptoms and their impact, and any potential triggers.
– Giving advice regarding the avoidance of symptom triggers.
– Discussing and educating patients about pharmacotherapy options, including oral and intranasal second-generation H1-antihistamines and intranasal corticosteroids.
– Understanding potential issues with nasal sprays, checking nasal spray technique and treatment adherence.
– Empowering patients to manage their condition effectively
YOU HAVE REGISTERED FOR THE WEBINAR
Please, do not forget to download the ZOOM app on your smartphone or computer before we start! To join the webinar, visit this page 10-15 minutes before it begins and click on JOIN US- you will be automaticaly redirect in the webinar room.
You also can join us through your profile (tab MY WEBINARS) click JOINS US on a webinar icon. You will be provided with a direct link to the Zoom room in email - the day when a webinar will start.
Select a payment method
Please, select a preffered payment system
To take part in the webinar, 5-10 minutes before it starts, visit the page and click the JOIN US
We will send you a reminder one hour before the webinar.
If you want to participate on a mobile device, please install the application: